Whether you are looking at activities for yourself, or your loved ones, there is no shortage of choice at Mpekweni Beach Resort!
- Paintball – Pit your wits with attack and evasion techniques.
- Canoeing – Take a leisurely paddle up the tranquil Mpekweni lagoon.
- Fishing – The fishing is nothing short of spectacular; both for the experienced angler and the novice.
- Mountain Biking – Take a ride on some awesome trails and explore the indigenous fauna and flora.
- Horse riding – Located 20 minutes away, the Three Sisters farm offers beach rides for beginners and experienced riders alike.
- Barge – Enjoy a breathtaking sunrise or sunset cruise up the Mpekweni lagoon and witness our fauna & flora.
- SPA – Be pampered with a range of therapies, or enjoy a simple manicure with our in-house therapist.
- Snooker – we have two coin-operated snooker tables for your use.
- Swimming Pool
- Squash – use our indoor squash court.
- Tennis – our two floodlit, all-weather tennis courts can help keep you fit
- Golf – there are spectacular, and reasonably priced, golf courses in the area; from the Royal Port Alfred (20 minutes away) and the golf course at Bushman Sands.
- NEMO’S – Our supervised children’s facility caters for children between the ages of 3 and 13, with a host of activities and games, from colouring in and face painting to just having fun on the jumping castle that will keep them entertained and leave them pleasantly exhausted. Until the next morning, of course!
- For the older ones we have a host of activities available, with an organized programme of daily activities during the holidays.
Fishing the Ciskei Coast
The Ciskei coast has long been regarded by fishermen as one of the best stretches of coastline in the
country. Prized for its versatility, the Ciskei offers the enthusiast everything from rock and surf
fishing to estuary and river fishing. In fact, all the coastal villages/resorts along the Ciskei coast are
situated on the banks of a river/estuary. These rivers are mostly blind all year round except for the
Hamburg which is open all year round. These rivers hold good Cob, Spotted Grunter and
Leervis/Garrick and great fun can be had on light tackle.
A brief outlay of the Ciskei coastal villages and popular fishing spots are outlined in the document attached here